Kenwood is a community where Conservation and Green is key. So much so, that over 280 acres have been devoted to preserve and protect the Conservation Values of the property by recorded document. This Easement helps maintain the habitat for wildlife and native plant species, protects unique natural areas along the Little River, maintains the overall quality of existing hardwood and loblolly pine forest ecosystems, as well as the water quality and wetlands found in the area. As a result of the Conservation Easement current owners and future generations to come can enjoy the benefits of wildlife habitat observation, horticulture, forestry, walking, hiking, horseback riding, camping, fishing, picnics, and solitude. Come visit Kenwood and discover for yourself what peace & tranquility feels like!
20 total home sites, each 2-10 acres. Now Priced to Sell!
- Stocked 15 acre lake Leah and 4 acre pond Lake Katie.
- The Little River flows through the northeastern portion of the property.
- Community Horse Barn & Round Pen.
- 3,800 foot private, turf airstrip.
Bring your Own Builder or Make an appointment to meet with our Award-Winning Builder recognized by the Community, State & National Industries with over 35 years experience.
Contact Andrea & Terry Byer, Byer Realty at (706) 557-7760
- Lot 1A 6.028 Acres $78,364. ($ 13,000/ac)
1051 MacFaddin Ln woods, pasture with conservation easement
- Lot 2 4.02 Acres $48,240. ($12,000/ac) br /> 1030 MacFaddin Ln runway access, wooded, open pasture
- Lot 3 6.195 Acres $80,535. ($13,000/ac)
1070 MacFaddin Ln runway access, open, trees w/conservation easement
- Lot 5 7.97 Acres $111,594.($14,000/ac)
1140 MacFaddin Ln lake views, runway access, open, trees, conservation easement
- Lot 9A 4.12 Acres $61,800.($15,000/ac)
1240 MacFaddin Ln runway access, wooded, near horse barn
- Lot 12 4.84 Acres $72,600. (15,000/ac) SOLD
1320 MacFaddin Ln wooded, access to horse trails, barn, paddocks
- Lot 16 10.89 Acres $108,900.($10,000/ac)
1000 MacFaddin Ln open, pasture with runway access